Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My busy Day!


Last Friday was a busy day! Of Course is started with taking Chase to school. We got there at 9:15 then headed to WinCo in Meridian. I was chatting on the phone with Anna, then I got another phone call just as I was starting to get out of the van to go in... It was my Dr's office! They asked if I could come in later because my Dr. was in surgery.


My last office use to give me a reminder call the day before the appt., this office doesn't, so my appt. was set for 9:45 but they wanted me in about 11:45, which is what time Chase gets out of school. So I did my shopping, with Tyler of course, then we went back to Chase's school and picked him up early at 11:15 so I could get home, get the groceries in the fridge and freezer, and make it to the Dr. appt. by St. All's by 11:45. I didn't have time to make them lunch so they each had a doughnut in the car. We got to the office at 11:50 and waited for 25 min. to be seen.

The baby sounded great, and it was a short appt.
So when we got home at 1:00 it was the nicest day, So I decided to take the Christmas lights off the house while letting the boys ride their bikes in the sun for a while. I was enjoying the warm weather so much I decided to continue my work outside and cut back all the dead flowers in the front of the house. That took 2 hrs! So by 3:30 I finally got around to getting the kids and I some lunch!


When Tory got home 2 hrs later the house was a MESS! He said,"Did I tell you we have company coming over at 6:00?" Oops! I was exhausted! I sat for a few more minutes, then got up and helped clean the house and make Tory a quick sandwich for dinner. He sat down to eat at 6:10, the house was clean, and he said, "don't be mad at me, but we don't really have someone coming over today!"
I was glad to have the house clean, but grateful no one was coming. I still hadn't showered yet. S the rest of the evening slowed down a little. We got the kids in bed around 8:00 and I showered, then we had a couple come over around 9:15 and they left a little after 11:00 pm!
The picture of Tory and Ty was taken on Sunday and the pumpkin picture was taken yesterday. I finally got around to cooking one of my Halloween pumpkins that surprisingly is still quite firm.
So that is a lot of words for me, and not a lot of pictures. I keep forgetting to take my camera every where I go!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am jealous of your lack of snow. The kids have been begging to get on their bikes out. Don't you love crazy days sometimes they seem so productive..even without a shower!
I must admit I would have killed Jeremy if he said we were having company and I cleaned up and no one was coming:)

Rodney and Cerissa said...

True - I wouldn't have been very happy with Rodney if he said that either! :)