Thursday, February 26, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound!!!



Today I had an ultrasound at 1:00...It's a GIRL!!! We are all very happy, especially Chase. He' been telling us all along that she's a girl even when we try to convince him that it might be a boy, there was never a doubt in his mind.


The apt. took about 35 min. At first she was being shy: legs tucked and crossed for the fist 20 min. but eventually she stretched out and let us know what she was!
They sent us home with 8 pictures and one of them is a very clear view of her legs wide open, although I have no desire to post it! But here are some good profile pictures. The due date was measuring around July 19th. so right on schedule.




Despite being this far along and on my third pregnancy, she is sitting high so I can still fit into my favorite jeans! and I only weigh 140 lbs. She weighs about a half a pound. We are excited to finally get a girl!


5 comments:

Rodney and Cerissa said...

ah that is so cool! that first picture is awesome. That's so fun that you're having a girl. Congrats again! :)

Carrie said...

She look adorable! And healthy!

Hebdon Family said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you! I was secretly really hoping that it was a girl since you have 2 boys so I'm so excited for you!

Amber said...

Congrats, I bet you guys are so excited for a girl! We are still deciding if we are going to find out or not. I am jealous that you can still fit into your pants mine have been packed away for weeks (and I defiantly won't be posting my weight :)).

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the profile shots. It's already obvious that she's going to be a beauty queen!