Friday, January 30, 2009

Flash Back Friday!!

Well here is my first Flash back Friday... I decided to show some baby pictures of all of us. My goal was to find the pictures that my kids look almost identical but in my archive I can't find the ones I was looking for and since I hate taking too long to get a new post finished these will have to do!






If you cant tell by the handsome young father this is me. My dad was 23 and my mom was 19!






This is Chase ...











This is Tyler.






This is ME driving the car...


And Chase is driving the boat!













This is Tyler's blessing day. Both of my boy's wore their Dad's blessing outfit.



I didn't have many baby pictures of Tory, but I do have his blessing picture.



And this is Chase.




I love my boys! If I'm lucky enough this next one will be a girl, but if its a boy I love him too!



















In the end They have a piece of Tory and I but here, Chase looks a lot like his dad!













No comments: