Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jan 8, & 9, 09'... Sea World

Ok so far all these pictures have taken me almost an hour to up load and this is only about half or a little less.
We did 2 days at Sea World because they had a great deal of spend $10 more per person and you get a "Behind the scenes" tour, and an extra day at Sea World (if you come back within 7 days). So we decided to do that instead of the San Diego Zoo.



These are the manaties!







Chase took alot of the pictures... some are blury!
But I was viedo taping most of the time and everything was so new to Tory he didn't want to experience it through the lense of a camera, and I don't blame him.
I did miss the full affect sometimes but I knew that If I didn't get it on film the kids wouldn't remember as much... and that is what I wanted to create... memories!


Chase took our pictures at lunch time.












This is a picture of Chas with 3D glasses on.
We just finnished watching a 4D Elmo show, which Tyler loved!!
There was a life size Elmo there and when Ty saw him he ran up to him and threw his arms around him and kissed him and hugged him.
Meeting Elmo, Tyler's dream come true!
I just wish I had a few pictures of it. But that too is on film!





















The turtles were so big!









This seal was trying to take a nap in the sun.




















Not a great picture, but this is the penguins.














There was areally neat animal show with dogs, cats, pig... anyway, Chase took the pictures but I don't see any animals in them.





















Shamu was by far Tory and My favorite! These beautiful, majestic creatures are amazing. It almost brought tears to our eyes when the first came out!








In the 2 days we were there, this is the only show we watched twice!











































There was a place you could pay to get some really cute pictures, so we did it because I believe the best souveniers are pictures and they are priceless!


































At the end of the 2 days they were worn out!

But it was worth it!

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

This is totally making me want to go to Seaworld again!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Can I just say "hat's off" to you on the music choices you've made for your blog posts?! It's awesome cuz they're always related to your post. I remember when I used to do that!! Anyway, I really wanna see that video of Ty meeting Elmo. I'll bet that was awesome. See you next weekend!

Anna Beal said...

Looks like you had a great time...and its definitely about time :>!