Monday, January 12, 2009

It's About Time!!!

It's about time for a few things... One: It's time to up date my blog. Sorry for being a slacker for those of you who actually read this.
Two: It was time to take our kids and do a family vacation! Tory and I go on trips all the time for business but in the 7 years we've been married we haven't really taken a "vacation" since the first year we were married, and it has never involved our boys... so it was time.
Three: If you haven't heard or found out by mistake it's time to let the "secret" out...
Yes, I am pregnant.



Tory had 3 whole weeks off of work!!! Starting Dec. 22 through now. Today Jan 12, was his 1st day back. (bummer)
It was so nice having him home! And of course with all that free time he still didn't have enough time to get done a few projects that he was hoping to (one of those would be taxes).


On Friday Jan. 2, I had a Dr. appt. at 10 a.m. and we left town around 12:30. We drove to Logan, UT and stayed a few days with Tory's parent. They had so much snow there! Tory went skiing with his brother Rodney on Sat morning, and Chase played on the snow mountain pile in the front yard. I didn't bring any snow gear because I have had such little energy, and getting cold is not #1 on my to do list. So grandma, (Tory's mom) Went outside with Chase in the snow and I stayed in with Ty and fixed his coat zipper. Everyone went sledding later that day with cousins. I stayed behind, alone in the house (My choice) and had some free time to just read Harry Potter! It took me till the end of our vacation to finish the last 6 chapters of book 4 but it's done.

I've read/ listened to them all before, but never back to back, which is what I am doing now! (Love them!!)

Any way... We drove to Salt Lake Monday to catch a plane to San Diego, California. We had an Hour and 50 min. flight and got there at 3:00-ish.

That's all I'm writing for now... Stay tuned to see the rest of of our trip.


No comments: