Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sun. Dec. 14: Fun With Dad

On Sunday there was so much snow Chase of course wanted to go out and play, so Tory told Chase that if he waited till after church he would go out with him.

So Tory and Chase built a snow fort together. I feel bad that most of the viedo's are all Chase and not Ty, but he is not a fan of the snow! I put a snow suit and gloves and hat on him and sent him out with the boys and about 5 min. later he was crying wanting to come in.So I have him on a home viedo but not on a short one.

Tory asked me if we had anything to use as a sled, and the next thing I know here he was with the recycling bin with a rope around it. Dads are the best!

3 comments:

The Laws said...

I love the recycling bin sled...that is awesome!!

Carrie said...

I love the sled! Looks like they had SO much fun!

Amber said...

That's so funny. That is what Jeremy does. He pulls the kids around in the backyard until he gets to tired to move. I myself prefer to stay inside and take pictures, yeah for Dad's!!!