Monday, December 8, 2008

For Thanksgiving We went to Stay with Tory's Family in Logan, UT. I wish one of us would hoave taken a few pictures, we had quite the crowd there. I think we had about 33 of us.... any way:



On Friday most of the adults in the family went to see Australia!

I loved it!!!

It was almost 3 hours long had a few "choice" words, but what movie doesn't now days.







It even had some history that I didn't know. I highly recommend it if your looking for a good movie to see. But as I know from experience, just because someone says it's good doesn't mean it is because like food everyone has different preferences... but as for me I loved it and would probably see it again in the theatre if I wasn't so cheep!

1 comment:

Hebdon Family said...

You know I didn't really like Austrailia. It really was an excellent movie but I guess it just wasn't my type of movie. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman are two of my favorites but I think the setting and the story really freaked me out or something!! haha