Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nov. 22...Night with the girls...

On Saturday November 22, Two days after Twilight came out...









My Mom and sisters and I went to the Majestic Theaters in Meridian to see the 2:00 show!









I won't be a critic... I enjoyed the movie... but I still absolutely love the books!










Anna did give me permission to post this picture...









I hope the movie made enough money to have a bigger budget on filming the next one.







I tried to take a picture of my ticket...
obviously it didn't turn out well.




After the movie we went to Olive Garden for dinner... unfortunately I had so much licorice, junior mints, popcorn, and root beer, I didn't have much room for anything more than soup and salad!




2 comments:

Carrie said...

soup & salad is the best part of Oliv Garden!! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Anna Beal said...

I LOVED the evening! Especially when Mom ran to cut in line to get me my "bar" in the movie theater. :> We definitely need to do that more often.