Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby's and Weddings!




If you can't tell this is a picture of my first ultrasound taken on 12-11-2008. at that time I was 9 weeks. So that puts me about 15 or 16 weeks right now!

I have been throwing up every morning since about 2-3 weeks into my pregnancy, and occasionally a couple times in the morning not just once!

The "all day" nausea is finally going away but mornings haven't gotten much better. But like I usually say, I'm grateful for my morning sickness because for me that usually means the baby is fine, and after 2 miscarriages in the last year that is a comforting thing.


Derek and Amanda had their wedding reception 4 days ago on Saturday. I had the privilege of making her bridal bouquet! Roses and pixi Cal Lillies! I took my camera with me to take some pictures of my hard work but since Chase loves to watch all the short vacation videos there wasn't even enough batteries life to take one picture! so I asked Heather to take some for me.


So when I get a hold of her (because she is working full time now) then I' ll get those posted!





I swiped these two pictures off of Anna's blog. We all love Amanda and are very glad Derek has found her. They will be moving this weekend, which makes me sad because I'm looking forward to getting to know her better and have another sister!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I'm with ya. Too bad Derek and Amanda are leaving. I guess maybe this will give everyone an excuse to go to the coast! And I'm glad you posted something on your baby.

Suzette Stokes said...

You are such a talented florist!! I loved Amanda's bouquet at her reception....SO BEAUTIFUL. Mostly, I love that Amanda has such wonderful new sisters (in law). She is very blessed to have you in her life...what a sweetheart you are. I'm looking forward to many more fun times with the Harris family :) !
HUGS!!!