Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blowout...

FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS, THIS POST MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES !!!
CONTINUE WITH CAUTION... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

This is not the kind of blow out I am talking about! I am referring to



"diaper blowouts!"


For the last week now we have had a blow out a day!some worse than others, but nevertheless, it still amounts to lots of laundry!
Stain remover and bleach have become my new best friends!

So after an entire week of this I decided to start documenting these messes.
On Thursday morning I thought, "I should put a size 2 diaper on her to avoid the mess," which happens every morning after her 1st feeding. So she finished eating and Tyler started saying "Soggy, Soggy Diaper." So I changed him, he had soaked through and smelt of urine so bad I gave him a bath, but that caused me to be too late to change Camrey's diaper and she ended up filling her diaper before I had a chance to change it!

The next day wasn't as bad... a little spot on the corner; but yesterday... she didn't poop in the morning it was the evening when I was getting the boys ready for bed!


This is her back...


This is her pants...


This is the graphic mess I warned you about!










I will not blog this subject again... I apologize for any of you who saw this horrid display and are now regretting it. Just remember, even though I have the perfect baby, who sleeps 12 hours through the night, doesn't need a pacifier, and hardly ever cries, We all have our trials and poop and puke are mine.

1 comment:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Yeah Mel, that's pretty gross. I am SOOO not looking forward to that!