Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Costunes

Yesterday Tory stayed home sick from work, so I decided to take the boys shopping for Halloween Costumes to get the noise out of the house.




After looking at a few different ideas Chase decided he wanted to be Spider Man! He's never even seen the show or a cartoon, but Jacob in our ward is going to be Spider Man and I think that was the deciding factor.



I went and got Tyler the Tigger outfit today... at first I was just going to throw something together for him, but after watching them play dress up yesterday with the old pumpkin costume I felt bad.






So they have been running around all day with each other!



It took a little coaxing to convince Tyler to try on his Tigger outfit... Chase put it around and started bouncing around the house and that was enough to get Ty to want to put it on himself!

No comments: