Monday, October 26, 2009

Sugar...

My husband caught me red-handed this weekend. He found my secret stash of butterfingers stored in my pump bag! Of course they were almost all gone and I had only had the bag for a week.

So I've decided my sugar and candy eating habits are out of control!!! So this week I have a goal to not eat any sugar foods... until Halloween.

This includes:

-Cereal for breakfast... which I am proud to say I had eggs and wheat toast this morning,
-No juice
-no chips (I eat rice cakes)
-absolutely no ice cream (which I have been eating every day for almost 3 weeks)
-and absolutely no CANDY!! (and yes there is some in the house, along with chips-ahoy cookies!)
-No cookies, (fish crackers are ok)
-the only thing I will drink will be Mona Vie, Crystal Light, and Water!

If I succeed, I get to eat as much candy and junk I want on Halloween, and if I don't... I'll have to re-evaluate my priorities!

So now that it is 3:30 in the afternoon the crave for sugar is growing strong but I have fruit and carrots in the house so I think I'll survive.

Wish me luck, because if anyone needs it right now it's me.

No comments: