Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Camrey pictures!


Camrey had the most adorable dress on last Sunday and I of course, HAD to take a few pictures!
Chase took this one of me, not bad except the sun-shine on the center of my face.


I took these other pictures in the shade, and now the color doesn't look so great!
But I don't have a good photo editing program on my computer ( and If I do I don't know where or what it is or how to use it), so these will have to do... my sister does a lot of photo editing on her pictures so may she can show me a few tricks.



Camrey was making the funniest faces during her bath, so I tried to get a video of it.
The squeaking sound is her feet rubbing on the tub.


Her hair tends to look like she stuck her finger in a light socket after a bath!

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

So cute! She is such a doll I can't wait to meet her!

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing Melissa. Your little baby girls reminds me so much of her mommy at that age!! What a cute little doll. I love the face she is making as she takes a bath. I feel that way sometimes too!!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Melissa-
That picture of her (2nd or 3rd one down?..) she looks beautiful! AND she looks SOOOOOO much like Chase! That video was really cute too. And you'll have to tell me where you're getting all those cute bows in her hair, because I really want some for my baby girl when she gets here.