Sunday, September 6, 2009

Can't Get Enough!

I love pictures of my kids!!!

I just can't seem to get enough of them.

They grow so fast...

One minute you are holding them for the first time in your arms...




And the next thing you know they are 2 months old...
Or three years old...
Or 5 years old, and off to kindergarten for the first time!


I love my kids!!




This little girl is growing so fast, I feel like if I blink I'll miss it!

I can't get enough of them... (most of the time!) Especially right now. It is 2:45 in the afternoon and all 3 of them are asleep and have been sleeping for over an hour now!
People say the more kids you have the less pictures you take of them, but I think in Camrey's case it might not be true. I think I take a picture for every new out fit she wears!

No comments: