Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The First Day of School...

On Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, Chase had his first day of kindergarten, so naturally I wanted him to look nice for school so I put his new clothes on him.
And even though it was a little cool that morning, no one sends their kid to school in jeans and a SWEATER!! Especially in the middle of Summer!
By the time he came home it was 85 degrees!
So today I made sure to put T-shirt and shorts on him.


I wasn't going to let Chase ride the bus at all because I want to shelter him from the evils of the world the best I can, but he has been looking forward to riding the bus all summer! So I have relented and decided there wasn't much harm in letting him ride the bus home since there are only kindergartners on that bus.

And being the type of mom I wanted pictures and video tape of everything, so I took both my camera's with me when we went to pick him up from his bus stop. (Which is down the road a little way and around a corner, so I packed up the other 2 kids in the car and impatiently waited 20 min at his bus stop) I didn't realize the video was so short... I meant to take a picture and instead took a video, and I cut it off real fast so I could snap a picture in front of the bus before it left!