Friday, August 7, 2009

My Baby Girl

I took Camrey in today for pictures at JCPenny! Instead of ordering hundreds of dollars worth of pictures you can spend under $5 and have them emailed to you... but they are a low resolution so they can't be printed... but they look great on the computer!




I love these pictures of our hands and feet!
Her hair piece was a quick "throw together" 30 min. before church started. I pulled out a white knee-high that I had, and cut the flower off of my wedding veil and Tory's mom sewed it together!



I ordered some 5x7's of this one on the left...














But this was my favorite so I got an 8x10!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe I haven't met her yet

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I love these pictures. Nice job with the headband! Now I know how to make them if I have a little girl!

Amber said...

So adorable!!!! I love the bow in her hair, so cute!!!