Friday, August 7, 2009

Chase's B-Day (July 24, 09')

So On Friday, July 24th, Chase turned 5 yrs old. Tory got off work early to take him to Roaring Springs Water Park! I would have loved to join them, but I just had my baby 2 weeks before that and wasn't allowed to swim yet, plus... I had a new baby that I wasn't going to take to the hat sun glaring water park!

So while they were gone Tyler and I made a birthday cake! Chase asked for a fire engine cake! He spent over an hour on the computer looking at google pictures trying to find me a picture of the cake he wanted.

In the end, about 3 hrs later, I made my own design and ended up with this!

Chase has been asking for an umbrella for his birthday for the last 5 months! So that's what he got!

Grandma and Grandpa Harris got him a scooter!
The next morning, on Saturday, we (the kids and I) got up early and drove with my parents to Twin Falls for Caleb's birthday. He turned 3 that day and was so excited to have his cousins come to his house. This is a picture of the boys eating lunch. The three of them had a great time together. and at the end of that day, after party, cake, and swimming, we drove home around 8 p.m.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Nice job on the cake Mel!