Monday, July 20, 2009

My grandparents came to visit us last week. I wish I could remember the exact number, but now they have over 30 great grand children. I grew up living next door to them and even though they are only a half an hour drive away I miss seeing them all the time. So I want to make it a point to visit them more often. It's amazing how close you can live to family and still not see them any more often than you do the ones that live hours away.
Today I spent 35 min talking on the phone to Tory's cousin Brittney who we haven't seen in a year, but they only live in Nampa, about 40 min. away!

In 2 days Camrey will be 2 weeks old. I'm having so much fun playing "dress-up" with my new baby doll!


We were given about 10 diaper boxes full of clothes for this little girl before she was born! I am so greatful for it. What a blessing to not have to wory about clothes! She has more clothes to wear than the other 4 of us combined!


She is still a little small for most of the 0-3 month sizes, but she'll grow. Mostly she wears "newborn" or premie sizes. She was 7 lbs 1 oz Last week Monday at her first Dr. appt., and they want her back in 2 more daysto check her weight again.


The Dr. wanted me to be more persistant about feeding her every 3 hours, she was eating more like every 5 hrs!
But we've done better this week, and she is eating a little over 4 oz. eveery 3 to 4 hours.

She just woke up about 10 min. ago so I snapped 2 short vedio's while I warmed up her bottle!
So here is her cry...

2 comments:

Susan said...

She is so pretty, Melissa....congratulations!! She reminds me very much of you when you were tiny!! At last, a little Melissa ditto!! So happy for you!!
Love you.....Aunt Susan

Carrie said...

What a cute outfit she is wearing in the video ;) I can't wait to meet her!