Saturday, September 26, 2009

Routeens...

I guess I'll make a quick post. I don't have pictures to post right now, and I just broke Chase's heart... Never Fails... any time I want to do something on the computer the kids come in and want to take me and my attention away from what I want to accomplish.

And now that I have that tid-bit out of the way I can't remember what I was going to post...

OK, I love school! What I mean is, I love having Chase go to school. What makes it even better is my baby Camrey likes to take her longest nap of the day while he is at school. So we have a great routine every day....

-Take Chase to Kindergarten at 8:30 a.m.

-Play the piano at 8:45 while Tyler watches "Super Why"

- Exercise for about 45 min while Tyler plays learning games on the computer

-Shower, pack a lunch, get milk for Camrey, wake her up, then...

-11:15 go get Chase and take kids to the park and feed Camrey sitting in a lawn chair while the boys play.

- Then around 12:30 we come home.

I feel like I do a lot of laundry with all the blow-outs Camrey has, and the Spit-up; and the boys like to play in the sand box almost every day so between the sand and sweat, they go through 1-2 outfits a day... but I guess that's part of my job as a mother!

Tyler started speech therapy again 2 weeks ago (Wednesday mornings for 30 min.) His communication has improved much since he started speech therapy over a year ago. The therapist asked me what I would like to have her work on with him, but I don't know what to tell her.

Tyler use to get so upset and mad in the morning when I had to take off his PJ's and get him dressed. Screaming and all; one day I took him to the grocery store in his PJ's just to avoid the drama! But after about 4 days of getting him dressed 1 thing in the morning it has become a new routine for him and the drama is gone. Some kids depend on consistency and Tyler is defiantly one of them.

One thing I love about my Tyler is his imagination... every morning we all get nick names:
I go in his room when he wakes up and the first thing he says to me is "Hi there little kitten!" or "hi there princess". Tory got home from work the other day and Tyler said,"Hi there Monkey!"
He gives himself nick-names too, Mario, Luigi, Super reader, and lately "Little Shooter."

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

So funny about the nick names. I wish I had a routine like you. I just don't get one.

Carrie said...

SO cute & So funny with the nicknames!!! We need to go out! Let me know when is good for you!! I just realized as I was writing this that I never called you back...I suck...sorry!