Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party!


Today is Halloween... I took pictures of my boys in their costumes two weeks ago because I wasn't sure if I would get any pictures taken today.




Tyler hates his outfit and especially his hat! He was a big ball of screamig tears just getting him dressed this morning. He kicked and pulled, and there was now way he was keeping that hat on.




Chase's preschool had a little party today. Everyone brought treats.







I thought it would be fun to make some spider olives.





I was really impressed with the treats... witch hats, frankinstine crispie treats, pumpkin shaped cookies, exct!





2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Looks way fun Mel!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Olive spiders? The pictures make them look like you would NOT want to eat them! Cool ideas! See you tonight.