Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time for a trim!


Ok... I admit it... it is way past due for a hair cut for my boys!
I can't take credit for the ponytials though...
That was Aunt Angie's idea.


These pictures were taken about Three weeks ago...



So if their hair was this long three weeks ago you can only imagine how much worse it is now.

So after much begging from my "embarrased to have them in public" husband, the hair cuts are scheduled in two days!


Since Chase had a small case of the flu yester day evening and I'm not feeling great today I'm hoping we are all better tomorrow. Chase has been fine today and my energy is comming back now that I've wasted all day on the couch reading "Breaking Dawn" again. (for only the second time)
I still love it and I still cry!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Love the pig tails!!! You should try braids tomarrow...before the hair cuts.

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I loved the ponys tails! Tyler's smile melts my heart every time. I cut Caleb's hair yesterday. He's a little spike-head and I call him "butch". Pictures to come.