Thursday, October 2, 2008

Smallville Obsession

My one true TV love would have to be Smallville! I've been waiting all summer this new season to start... finally last week on Thursday the blessed day came. I had piano students come that day also and I forgot to program my VCR and missed the first 20 minutes! I was so upset I called Anna and she told me how I could watch episodes online. Thank goodness for that, because they aired the second episode of the new season not the first. Usually Nathan is my hero when it comes to missed shows... Speaking of "Hero's"...



Tory and I have decided not to watch them anymore... too violent!
So for my Birthday I wanted a girls night out. We went to On The Border for dinner and a party. Heather and my mom got me Season 6 of Smallville. What more could a girl wand

1 comment:

The Laws said...

Melissa...I found your blog off of Anna's and I love it! I figured you had to come around sometime since Anna and Heather both had blogs!...I LOVE smallville...in fact, I talk to the travel agent who books Tom Welling's (Clark) flights usually once a week at work. Her husband used to be a bodyguard on the set so she sent me an autographed picture from Tom and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex, my favorite!) and a bunch of stuff from the set! Let's just say the day that package arrived was better than my birthday!! Unfortunatelly...she's informed me that it doesn't look like Michael is returning to the show...so we can say good bye to Lex Luther...dang it!!

Jamie