Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Horses!

I loved horses as a child. Prince was my grandpa's old horse. I learned how to ride horses on him. I always dreamed one day I would have a horse of my own.


This weekend Tory's sister Angie and her family were in town and invited us to go ride horses with them. Her daughter Jaycie's birth father has a horse ranch in Eagle.




The kids had a fun time.













Tyler was exited about the tractors there almost as much as the horses.











Tory grew up with horses but isn't much of a fan..






His alergies go crazy after being around them!

Still... it's a great picture!

2 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

HEY!! Awesome post! You're TOTALLY getting the hang of it! And those pictures on the horses are super cute!

Carrie said...

That looks like fun!!
I tagged you from my blog! Go there to see the rules!