Saturday, October 11, 2008

Projects!!



I'm not lovin these first ew pictures of me painting... but if it wern't for Chase I wouldn't have any early pictures of me painting... so I'll post them any way



My latest project has been to paint the outside of our house. When the weather is nice I spend 2-3 hours a day painting and this has been going on for about 2 months now! Still not finished...

but is will be soon. Thanks to my dad, we borrowed his paint sprayer and the job is mostly done. A little more trim work and some touch-up areas then the project will be complete.



Speaking of weather... on Thursday it froze. Chase woke up in the morning and looked outside and said, "Look mom it SNOWED!"




He then quickley put his snow gear on over his PJ's and went out side to shovel some snow. He quickly learned the difference between Frost and Snow.




With a sad face he came in the house and said, "It didn't snow."









So here is the other Project... our dryer. At first it had a hard time with a full load so I started drying half loads, then half of that until it finally quit! So tory pulled it apart and ordered a new belt and put it back together...




Here he is draped over the dryer putting it back,
but now it is a week later and is still having problems turning smoothly then quiting after about 10 minutes!
More parts are ordered and due to show up today! I'll keep ya posted about the progress,
In the mean time I continue to hang dry what I can and when it gets to be too much I make a special trip to my parents house.







No comments: