Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tyler's Birthday!



My baby Ty was born 3 years ago on May 12, 2006. He was 7lbs 11oz, and 21 inches long.
The labor and delivery was quick and painless (thanks to an epidural), I was induced sometime around 8 in the morning and he was born about 3 and a half hours later.




I love this picture of him!







Chase has always needed companionship, so we were very happy he was blessed with a brother to play with! Chase and Ty are 22 months apart, so in this picture Chase is not quite 2 yet.









They grow up so fast...

It's early in the morning so we haven't had a birthday party yet, so when we do I will make another post but for today I want to dedicate it to my precious boy who I love with all my heart.

We had new pictures taken just 2 weeks ago so this is our most recent picture of Tyler!

He's been my baby for so long it's hard for me to see he's defiantly not a baby any more!

Happy Birthday Ty.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

He sure has grown! But he looks the exact same as he did as a newborn.