Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tyler's Birthday, (May 12)

Well here are the pictures from Tyler's birthday. I wasn't expecting a big crowd so I mad a small cake but I wanted it to look special. So with some green sprinkles for grass, and aluminum foil for a road, a toy car, and a few printed pictures off the computer I managed ok.



Before 8:00 in the morning Chase was begging me to make the cake, so I decorated instead. I told Ty all morning it was his birthday, but he didn't really realize it until he saw the streamers...


His reaction was so cute he climbed up on the table and starting saying birthday so I caught a short veido of it.


These pictures are a little washed out from the sun shine...

Tyler still hasn't quite figured how to blow out his candles, his hair gets it instead, so My brother Dave blew them out for him!



Disney "Cars"
is still a favorite of his so along with a bubble blower gun (that doesn't work) he got...

2 Lightening McQueen's and Frank the combine tractor.



Tyler also really likes Eve from the movie "Walle." Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hebdon Tyler has some really cute new clothes

Grandma and Grandpa Harris got him some sand box buckets and shovels...


And this is the quilt from my mom... (Even though I sewed all the squares together, embroydered most of the cars, and puth the quilt on the frames, and tied it by my self, it was from her.)
A few years ago She made one for Chase, and Tyler lovers Cars so much I wanted him to have one too, so now we have a pair!
I took a close up of Ramone because he turned out great even thought the picture isn't great!
And the little black stiches on the sides of him...
Those are the ties. (it is a special way to tie a quilt that hides the ties.)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

iT LOOKS REALLY GOOD! i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TIE THAT WAY. i HAVE A QUILT OF KAYLA'S THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON BUT i'M NOT SURE HOW TO TIE IT & i THINK THAT WILL LOOK REALLY GOOD!

OOPS...CAPS WAS ON...

Anna Beal said...

Sorry we missed the Birthday. Looks like you all had a good time..especially Ty.