Thursday, June 21, 2012

Soccer 2012 (5-12-12)

(I don't understand this new blog-set-up... so if it looks terrible, sorry!)
This year Chase did soccer again, and I was asked if I wanted to be the coach again, (if you can believe that); and of course I turned the opportunity down.

 This was his last game of the season. Tory's parents came into town to visit for the weekend so they got to see his game.
 This is a really great shot of him.
He shot three goals in a row that all missed the net, but just before the game ended, his 4th shot went in to
score the winning point.

After the game Tory and his dad and the boys went for a drive...

 I don't remember where they went, it was a little over an hour away... but they got some good pictures.





At the end of the day they were very tired!

No comments: