Thursday, June 21, 2012

May Birthdays

Zack's 1st birthday...

 Ball...
 Keys... he loves to slime my car keys so I got him a set of his own!
 And of course a truck! Something to push and ride while he learns to walk.

 Then we had Tyler's birthday right after Zack's! Zackery's was born May 10th, Tyler was born on May 12th. So we just decided to have two parties back to back.
 Where are all my pictures?... I was having a hard time taking pictures and video taping at the same time so I gave the camera to someone else and this is all I can find! 
I even made him a cute Pacman cake... where is it? It wasn't easy finding pacman toys. I found a plug-n-play joystick pacman game on eBay that I ordered for Tyler... he loves it, but the only other pacman item I could find was two little ghost tins that had little candies in them at Toys R Us. Finally a few days before the party I was looking around Deseret Industries for fun and stumbled across this Pacman plush toy $.50!! Lucky find!!

No comments: