Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Family up date...








It has been so long, I'm sorry friends and family. We have had a trying 4 months. These new family pictures were taken last September just before the health trials began. In October Tory got really sick. Even so he was hospitalized twice, once Halloween weekend and the second a few weeks after that in November before Thanksgiving. Tory is very private about a lot of things so I won"t expound the detail of our struggles, but close family and friends already know. I might write more about it later but not on this post.



Our little Zack isn't so little any more. He is almost 10 months old. He pulls himself up on everything and falls down so much I am starting to worry about his mental health. (just kidding) yes he falls down a lot but most babies do. He has let go a few times and stood by himself but I think walking is still a couple months away.


He is such a happy baby and his Dad is his world. Sometimes I don't think Zack even likes me. I'm the busy mother who doesn't pick him up and pack him around, but Daddy will!




Camrey is growing so tall. She talks so well I always have to remind myself she's just 2. She is so grown up.



My princess! Every thing in her life is centered around Dolls, dresses, shoes, and beautiful things. I am so glad I got a girl!



Chase is my biggest helper. His teacher at school says she wishes she had a hundred students like him. He is polite, does his work, and all around a good boy.



We decided to let him stay up each night after the other kids go to bed so we can have some one-on-one time with him. I feel like with a baby, a two year old, and Tyler who needs extra attention in a lot of areas, that Chase is left to fend for himself and do nothing but errands I give him all day: "Chase, get Zack; Chase, help Tyler; Chase Help Camrey; Chase I need the wipes, can you get me a diaper..."


Having one-on-one time with him is nice. We read together. I hope it will help us build a habit of trust and talking, so when he gets older he know he can talk to us about anything.















I love my boys! Its fun seeing them play together. Tyler... I love Tyler. He is so loving and so smart. Chase is at school right now and him and Camrey have been playing together this whole time. It's fun watching him learn and grow. He's a good boy too. His teachers always have nice things to say about him.

I use to worry about is ability to make friends. Last year in preschool his teachers said he prefers to be alone or with adults, but He has grow out of that. It's fun to see piers say Hi to him at school when I pick him up.

Me... what about me... Well, Like any other mom getting use to life with 4 kids I keep busy. My hair is Scary thin, and consistent exercise is difficult but I am happy, and blessed, and so grateful I still have my husband still on this earth with me.





















No comments: