Thursday, March 15, 2012

Halloween 2011

I didn't take many pictures this day. I was kind of just going through the motions with the whole Halloween thing.









My parents came over with my two nieces and we took the kids trunk-or-treat'n at the church. Then they took the kids to stay the night at their place. This was the day after I took Tory to the emergency room the first time so he was in the hospital during this.



The boys were Jedi Knights and the girls princesses. The best part of the night was when Tyler saw a kid dressed as Darth Vader and my boys dropped their candy sacks and pulled out their light-sabers and attacked the poor kid! I wish I caught it on camera... the kid didn't see them coming and backed away from them saying "Wo, Wo, WO..." then turned and ran.

No comments: