Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Last Game!

May 14, 2011 Chase's last soccer game was only 4 days after Zackery was born. I was the coach (as I blogged about previously) and I didn't want to miss the last game!



Call me crazy, but yes, I went to the game. The parents of the player were of course shocked to see me.




My mom came to our house and watched Camrey and Tyler and Zack, and Tory and I took Chase and my nephew Caleb to the game.


I felt like I was going to pass out while walking out to the field. It wasn't very close to the parking lot! I was defiantly light headed.



But I made it and was happy I went! I had a hard time sitting in my chair I had invested a lot of time with those boys and I found my self getting out of my chair and coaching from the sidelines then forcing my self to sit and be quiet!



Everyone wanted to meet our little Zackery but for now pictures will have to do!

No comments: