Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Funny Cranky kids

I took pictures with intentions to blog and never got around to it! The picture in the pink shirt was taken Jan 7th. Camrey got a bunch of necklaces, bracelets, and rings for Christmas (from me). And of course being the girlie girl she is, LOVES them! So here is her "putting her pretties on."




For Halloween last year I saw this "Belle" dress for $7 and couldn't pass it up. She loves to play dress up.















And on Jan 21, she wanted to go to school like the boys!








I love this little girl and can't get enough of her!













One morning before school (March 24) they were all playing together in the boy's room and had the sleeping bags all pulled out. It was so cute I had to get my camera. I put both pictures on here because Tyler is smiling in the first one. (He does smile a lot, we just don't always get it on camera!)



So last of all, On February 28th, My kids were not happy after school. The crying was so ridiculous, I of course had to record it to show their dad when he got home.



Chase had earned a "Book It" coupon for reading the month of February and wanted to go to Pizza Hut for dinner. I told him we might not be able to go today because I wasn't sure when Tory would get home. Clearly they were all hungry and the tears were flowing!


In the end, when Dad got home he took us all to Pizza Hut for dinner.

1 comment:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Oh my gosh! Those videos totally made me laugh! For some reason the crying kids is always funny to me. I love how Chase kept checking to see if he could get a reaction out of you.