Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chase's 6th Birthday, (July 24)

On Saturday, July 24, Chase turned 6 years old. He wanted to have a party at Chuck E Cheese.




So I made a cake the day before, wrapped his presents, and we loaded everything in the car and went there at 10 a.m.

Why so early... to beat the crowds, be done before nap time for Camrey, and have the rest of the day to do what ever else we want!






The Beal cousins came, and some friends next door, and friends from the ward.





I think every one had a lot of fun!








It was nice to come home to a clean house after the party was over.




The great thing about Chuck E Cheese is that you can bring your own party and they don't charge you anything.


So we bought some tokens and that was it!






This is Chase's friend Ben, from church....











This is Logan, My sister's youngest...




And this is Ashlyn, our neighbor...
Then of course my Tyler.
Then there was Dallon, Ben's little brother,
and this is Mycah, My sister's daughter...


And here is my little Camrey!









1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

It was a good time!