Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 12, Tyler's 4th Birthday

My little Tyler turned 4 yesterday. We waited all day for Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Harris to get off work so we could have a party.


This was my attempt at a Wall-E finding a "bike" in a pile of garbage (garbage being granola bars).

I was so proud of him he actually blew out all his candles all by himself, which he couldn't do last year.




I got him some "Pop-Out" books in hopes he will sit better during church if his books are more interactive.



The cheapest little present seems to be the favorite: a glowing, spinning ball on a stick; under $2 at Toys R Us.




Grandma and Grandpa got him dinosaurs!! And to no surprise he knew at least half of them, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Ankilosaurs, exct. His favorite is the one that walks and roars, which went to bed with him last night along with the glowing Ball stick.

We finally got him a bike (Lightning McQueen). He has been riding a little tricycle around that we got for Chase's 3rd birthday. He's defiantly ready for a bike. He is tall and growing fast. I'm so grateful for this little angel in my life, and I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father trusts me with Him. I love my little Ty-Ty. Happy Birthday little boy.

1 comment:

Tina Mitchell said...

cute pics thanks for not sticking my face on I looked like death warmed over :)