Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time for an Easter Update!

On April 10, Chase had a Easter party at pre-school like he usually does around holiday time. That was a busy day!! I wish I could remember all the details but since I'm posting this almost 3 weeks later I'll do my best!




The first thing I did that morning was bake brownies for his party! Then being late like always on a Friday I ran him to school at 9:35 instead of 9:15, then I went to WinCo to do my quick grocery shopping trip before we left for Utah that day!






I also met Anna at Home Depot after that, to give her my video camera so she could work on her project of converting all her home movies to DVD. Then I had to be back at Chase's School at 11:00 for the party.



After that we went to the Library to get some movies for our trip, then home to unload the groceries still in my car, pack the clothes, toys and food needed for the trip, then load it in the car (which involved taking a seat out or the back), and get the kids some much needed lunch, and clean the house in time to meet Tory at work at 3:00. I was about 20 min late but we finally made it to Logan by 7:30 of 8:00!





Here are a few pictures and video's of my boy!






No comments: