Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Candy!

Ok... It has been forever since I've made a new post; and since I am trying to eat ice cream without my kids noticing, I am hiding in my room at the computer and figured I'd write some thing while I'm sitting here!

Just 2 day ago I got around to doing a little candy shopping for Easter, and now that I have the candy I'm glad I waited so long to get it, because if I had got it any earlier it would probably be gone by now! I have little-to-no restraint when it comes to candy! I have been able to control myself when the candy is specifically for my husband (after much practice, and mostly sorely disappointing him so many times for eating his 1 piece of candy he was saving). But as a whole if there is candy I'll find it and eat it. So there fore, the Easter candy is already open and starting to decrease!




Sixlets!!!! I love them!!! they are so much better that M&M's. Tory loves them too so I bought 2 bags of them, even though half of 1 bag is gone already!
Walmart sells a bag with individual packet that have about 6 little balls in each. The bag isn't very big but its good.





I also got plain M&M's...






I usually get peeps but decided against it this year since I'm the only one that seems to like them! We use to get them growing up so it was sort of a little tradition that I wanted to do until I realized how much I really didn't need that extra fluff!


And I got an assorted bag of Hershey candy with mini Reese's peanut butter cups little bars Hershey bars, and kisses!
The worst thin is that my glucose test is in about 3 weeks! I haven't eaten this much junk my whole pregnancy, and now 3 weeks before that blood sugar test I am eating lots of candy and it is not even Easter yet!
Now Chase is bugging me so I need to go, but that is it...
My weakness and maybe my eventually down fall!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I got sixlets too this year! but they are not as good as I remember