Friday, August 30, 2013

First Day of School

August 27,2013

My Boys just started a new year of school!

After a summer of fun: camping, water skiing, and lots of time swimming at Roaring Springs water park, it's time to get back to life in school. 

I'm grateful they heave each other at school. It will be hard when Chase gets to middle school and won't have his big brother to look out for him. But I guess He'll have to step up and watch out for his little sister when she is old enough to get there!                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                         Chase is 9 years old and in the 4th grade.

Chase is excited to be in the same class as one of his
Best friends: Trumen! They were in the same class in 
kindergarten but haven't been together since. So He is
Looking forward to that. The playground is split because of the building design, so now Chase is on the "other side" of the playground. He seemed disappointing that he wouldn't be with his brother during recess!
Tyler is 7 a
nd starting 2nd grade! He never ceases to surprise me.
I usually expect changes in his routine to upset him, but he was excited to go back to school. He has a lot of support at school and gets to be in the same classroom that he was in last year. There is also a teachers aid that looks after him and helps him get where he need to be throughout his day and I'm grateful for her.


It warms my heart to see Chase being such a protective big brother! I dropped them off this morning and watched as Chase put his arm around Ty and lovingly took him to his class room!


I love my boys and hope they have a wonderful year!

No comments: