Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby is comming tomorrow...

I have had all of my labors induced because my body doesn't seem to kick labor in by itself. When I was pregnant with, Tyler I started having contractions 2 weeks early. We went to the hospital and they sent me walking. I was having contraction really close together and already having lots of back labor. When the checked to see if I had made any progress, I had; about 1/2 cm. They said, "You are making slow progress so we can admit you but your Dr. isn't here so you will have the Dr who is on call and he doesn't give epidurals as liberally as your Dr. does." That scared me because my back HURT. My contractions stopped when I quit walking but picked up hard and consistent as long as I kept moving. So they said, "If you want, you can go home and lay low, and come back in the morning when your Dr is here." So we did. and the next day... no contractions!! We walked every day and even took 2 yr old Chase to the zoo. I didn't have any contractions! So I was induced a week later. (1 week before my due date.)


So now I was worried I missed my chance to have my baby come on it's own just like I did with Tyler, but 2 days after Ty's party, it happened again! Last Friday, May 6th, I woke up at midnight and started having contractions about 5-7 minutes apart. My body also got the chills and I was cold and sweaty at the same time. After an hour of that, I called my parents at 1:00 in the morning and had them come over so we could head to the hospital. While we were waiting for them I took a shower. It was nice and it calmed me down a bit. I think it slowed my contraction. By the time we got to the hospital they were virtually gone. It took 20 of being on the monitors for the first contraction to show up. I was so irritated. So again they sent us walking. We walked the hospital for almost an hour but it didn't seem to get things going. So we went home.



I am scheduled to go into the hospital at 6:45 in the morning to have my labor induced! So I'm excited.

No comments: