Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Pregnant!!!


I guess this news won't come much of a shock to anyone since I'm already 5 months along, and most people already know! This first picture was taken on October 26. The baby has it's hands above it's head.







So the 10 week ultrasound was great. No visible problems. Healthy baby!

3 Days before Christmas we got to find out what we were having...



A BOY!!! (Of course; you can't get everything you want in life)
He was beautiful, so cute Yawning, Sucking his thumb; just beautiful, and healthy!




He was measuring right on schedule!
I tried not to get my hopes up for a girl, but I still cried pretty hard about 2 days after we found out.





I am just grateful he is healthy. Now I just have to by more dresses, shoes and jewelry for Camrey, because I only get 1 girl to dress-up!




So now I feel this little guy moving inside me a lot. I was trying to keep a pregnancy journal for myself, because I don't plan on having more kids, but I haven't written in over a month. So much changes so fast.




Now all we need is a name... I have plenty of girls names picked out, but that's not going to do me much good!






Morning sickness is finally starting to go away and I have a new level of energy. We are both doing great!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on your little man!!! I felt the same way when we found out Dash was a boy. I wanted a girl SO BAD!!! And we had the same naming problem and all that. It's a good thing we found out so early so i could get used to getting a boy. I am so happy about it now. He already fits perfectly in the line-up.


So we need to get together soon!!! I'll try to call you soon...I've been SO tired.

Anna Beal said...

You will love him! He will be completely different than your first three. Can't wait :)

Gibbens Family said...

Oh that's so great...since I am hugely out of the loop I had no idea...with my 4th baby I was hoping for a girl but now I can't imagine our family without him! Maybe next time! Good luck!