Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween (October 31)

What do you do on a snow day when school's are closed... Catch up on blogging while the kids play in the morning!

Camrey's hair was just long enough to pull back into a Tinker Bell pony-tail! I found this costume at Other Mother's for $7!! and the shoes for about $3, (Kmart had them for $10).

I also found a yellow "Belle" dress for $6 and couldn't pass it up! They had Snow White, Cinderella, but I exercised restraint and only bought the two, (she can be Belle next year!) Camrey loves to dress up especially in Belle's dress! She's such a girl.


Tyler, of course, was so excited to see a Mario costume! He wore it every day for about a week after we got it. I finally had to hide it until Halloween, he was starting to wear it out!



Chase wants to be a fireman when he grows up! The first costume we got was a plastic coat with an ax from Walmart, which ripped within a few days. So I returned it and got this one from Kmart. No ax, but it lasted longer.

Chase begged me to carve a pumpkin, so one morning right before we had to leave for school I hollowed one out for him. I had been promising him for days, and there hasn't been any time in the evenings, so I did it before school.


We carved out the face when he got home later that day!
We did a Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday the 30th, and a short Trick or Treat on Sunday to the people on our street and some "home teaching" families. The kids had fun and got plenty of candy!




No comments: