Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy B-Day Tory (June 3)


I'm too lazy to separate these young pictures of Tory.
On June 3rd we celebrated Tory's 32 birthday. We had a simple party with just our little family and a homemade chocolate cake.



Tory didn't want much for his birthday...



He's always very easy to please... (especially since he usually gets his own presents and gives them to me for hiding and wrapping!)


He got "Plant Earth" and "Blue Planet" DVDs,
about 7-8 hours of nature shows and documentaries!

And something he has been wanting for a long time; a hiking water filter! Small, light weight, but very nice, and it gives you safe filtered water in minutes.
I'm grateful to have Tory in my life. We've been married for almost 9 years. He is a wonderful man. I am blessed to have him in my life. He is the best Dad! He's always coming up with fun adventures for us to do! He takes care of us and he loves us with all that he is. He is my husband, my love, and my best friend!

I love you Tory... Happy Birthday.

No comments: